Welcome To Our Practice
At Bridgewater-Raritan Pediatrics at Summit Medical Group, our mission is to provide personalized, compassionate, and comprehensive care for our patients in a welcoming, state-of-the-art pediatric practice where children and parents come first.
We believe that the best care is given when there is an on-going relationship between the same physician and family. Our goal is to partner with you to promote and maintain your child's physical and emotional well-being – from birth through the college years.
What sets us apart?
- Personalized attention and continuity of care: At our office, you will always have enough time with your child's doctor
- A welcoming, family-friendly office where we strive to know all our patients by name.
- Separate waiting rooms for well and sick children with individual entrances.
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Electronic medical records and patient portal services - easy access to your child's medical records
- Minimal waiting times and advanced notice if we are running behind schedule - your time is important to us
- A comprehensive website with helpful patient resources
- Flexible and convenient office hours
- Access to all facilities and services of Summit Medical Group, the premier multi-specialty group in New Jersey Lastly, an outstanding level of support and expertise
We hope you will find our website informative and helpful in keeping your family healthy. Our patient portal, located to the right, allows you to schedule appointments, view your child's medical information and lab results, communicate with us in a secure fashion, print out vaccine records, and many other services.
If you have any questions or want to schedule your child's first visit to our office, feel free to contact us today.
Thank you for your interest in Bridgewater-Raritan Pediatrics at Summit Medical Group.
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
Bridgewater-Raritan Pediatrics at Summit Medical Group
475 North Bridge Street
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
View the KidsDoc Symptom Checker from HealthyChildren.org
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.